Short Leash


A military brat turned farm girl Amanda is now in her 8th semester at NSCAD University in Halifax, Nova Scotia.


While I encourage readers to share their comments, questions, and concerns on/about each post, please note that this is a privilege and not a right.
I withhold the right to remove any message which I deem to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or that may be invasive of another's privacy, or hateful racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
I will never remove comments simply due to a difference in opinion.
If you do not agree to these terms, then I suggest you seek out another soapbox.
Furthermore, the opinions expressed on this website do not necessarily represent those of the New Democratic Party of Canada, the New Democratic Party of Nova Scotia, or the Nova Scotia Young New Democrats.
It's all me baby.